Invite me to come host a clinic for your
swim team today!
I will specifically tailor my swim clinic to your needs. I have worked with swimmers of all ages, backgrounds and ability levels as well as numerous world renouned coaches. Working with swimmers and coaches is a true pleasure for me that could happen at your pool! As co-founder of AthleticFoodie™, I always include information on eating for success and living a healthy lifestyle.
Each clinic will be specifically tailored for your team or group, however, there are some areas I will always go over:
- Every clinic will start with my story that will include topics such as, how I got into swimming, what swimming at the University of Texas was like, what my dreams were of becoming an Olympic swimmer, how my experience in Beijing was, and of course my thoughts on the prolific 400 Freestyle Relay I swam on in Beijing.
- Discuss the important aspects of each stroke and give land demonstrations to point out some key elements.
- Demonstrate each of the four strokes in the water, and talk about how each participant can work to improve their strokes too.
- Talk about and demonstrate drills that specifically help each of the four strokes.
- Work on starts and turns with the attendees.
- Have a Question & Answer discussion.
- Show both of my GOLD MEDALS!!!
- Sign and take pictures with everyone.
Due to my training schedule I am only available to do clinics on Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
To schedule your swim clinic, contact:
Peter Carlisle: (207) 775-1500 ext. 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org